Please review NDIAA Chairperson Special Report for Phase 1 of Re-Opening.
Listed below are NDIAA meetings that have or are scheduled to reopen.
- More Will Be Revealed Group on Wednesday night at 7pm at Salem UMC (will be held outside, weather permitting).
- All Newark Group meetings at the Westminster House are reopened, not all meetings at the Westminster House in Newark are open, only Newark Group meetings.
- The BYOBB women’s meeting Saturday night at St. David’s.
- The Naaman’s Group that meets Monday 8pm at St. David’s.
- The 1812 Group (Trolley Square Literature Group) Thursday 8pm at Westminster Church in Wilmington.
- The Sunday Big Book Meeting (Trolley Square Literature) Sunday 8pm at Westminster Church in Wilmington.
- Saturday night Concord Step Solutions 7pm (outside in parking lot bring chair).
- The Saturday GOYA meeting at noon at White Clay Presbyterian is having their meeting outside (unless it’s raining), please bring your own chair and beverage. They will still have their Saturday noon Zoom meeting as well, for the time being.
- Sunday 7pm Pencader meeting at Olivet Presbyterian Church is open.
- The daily Dawn Patrol meetings at Westminister House are open.
- The First Things First meeting at St. Mark’s United Church on Mondays at 8pm are meeting outside in the parking lot. Please bring your own chair and beverage.
- Weather permitting, First Stop Friday is meeting at 530pm outdoors by the Mt. Salem UMC in Rockford Park. Please bring a lawn chair.
- The AA Basics group that normally meets on Wed. at 730pm at Concordia Lutheran has moved to The Church of the Good Shepard on Foulk Rd. Same time and inside meeting!!!!
- Vent-A-Lators men`s meeting at 8pm on Fri.is open. The meeting is inside with chairs set 6`apart. The meeting can accommodate 40 persons. A facial mask is required to be worn.
- The Augustine group is meeting on Mon. @ 7pm in the parking lot of Westminster Presbyterian Church. Please bring a chair and a friend.
- Red Lion Breakfast group meets on Sat, at 10am in the Red Lion United Methodist Church. The meeting is outside so please bring a chair.
- Pencader group meets on Mon. @ 7pm. The meeting will be held outside, weather permitting. Please bring a comfy chair and place it 6` apart. A face mask is also required. Access to building will be limited.
- The Eye Opener group will meet OUTSIDE in the parking lot of St. Catherine of Siena Church at 2305 Centerville Rd., Wilmington, DE. on Tues., Thurs., & Sat. @ 830am and Sun. @ 3pm. Please bring a chair and sit 6`apart. A face mask must be worn. If weather does not permit an outdoor meeting then a ZOOM meeting will be conducted.