There are many ways to volunteer at NDIAA. Please read and/or click on the links below to learn how you can get involved.
12th Step Call Volunteers
- 12th Step Call Volunteers work hand-in-hand with the NDIAA Office and Home Answering.
- FAQs of 12th Step Calls
- 12th Step Call Sign-Up
- Volunteer to take incoming AA calls by having the NDIAA office phone forwarded to you when the office is closed.
- Home Answering Guidelines
- Home Answering Sign-Up
- June 2019 Commitments
- May 2019 Commitments
- Apr 2019 Commitments
- Mar 2019 Commitments
- Feb 2019 Commitments
- Jan 2019 Commitments
- Dec 2018 Commitments
- Nov 2018 Commitments
- Women Only Commitments
- Commitment Descriptions
- If you or your group would like to donate used Big Books, Twelve and Twelve Step books or any other conference approved material, please drop them off at the NDIAA Office. The Office will make sure that they are given to people who truly need them. Thank you.
Office Support Staff
- Be on the NDIAA office team! Volunteer for 4 or 8 hour shifts directly in the NDIAA office.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Staff Tasks
Public Information Committee
Men and Women needed to attend Meetings in Delaware Prisons
- Please print and fill out the application below for the specific prison and then send it to the address listed. The application is required to be complete. If there are any discrepancies or blank areas, the application will not pass through security. Copies of the applications are also available at the NDIAA Office. It may take up to 4 weeks for a response from the prison. Once approved, please call the NDIAA Office to be linked to the person who makes the schedule for the prison AA meetings.
- Baylor Correctional Institution(Women)
- Call or email Jaime or Suzanne at the Intergroup Office for an Application
- (302) 655-5113
- Howard R. Young Correctional Center(Men)
- Vaughn Correctional Center(Men)
- The application for is not available at this time.
Special Events Committee